Star II
System: Win10 64
Battery or AC:
Model: zenbook 3 i5 UX390UA
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:After reinstalling windows 10 and drivers, camera disappeared from device manager. Please if some one can send me a link to camera driver I hope it is enough to solve.
5 REPLIES 5

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, biocib  and thank you for reaching out.
Could you help confirm if the camera is showing up in the Device Manager with the yellow exclamation mark?
If so, please refer to the link for troubleshooting steps:
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] Troubleshooting - How to fix yellow exclamation mark in Device Manager | Offi...Or if the camera does not appear in the Device Manager? Could you kindly share a screenshot of the Device Manager?
Thank you.

biocib
Star II
Thanks for answering, I´ve tryed all the path on the asus support page, camera was working ok until I reinstalate windows and drivers, I pretty sure I make some mistake and with the correct driver it will function again.

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, biocib.
I'm glad the issue has been handled.
Please feel free to leave a comment if you continue to experience difficulties or have any other concerns.
Thank you.

biocib
Star II
Hi Jiaszzz_ASUS, I'm sorry if I didn't express myself properly. My camera is still NOT working, that's why I attached the Device Manager image, as you can see there, the camera is not recognized as a device, so I can't install or update drivers.
Also, I can't find suitable drivers on the support page, I wonder if you can suggest any procedure to get my system to recognize the camera.
devicem.jpeg
Thanks for your answer