System: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19042
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX581GV.308
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
The new Screenpad is a mess. It shows both the expanded version and the button version, overlapping one another.
The expanded version (the vertical menu) gets triggered if you press near it but not on it, so if you click on your apps on the Screenpad, you trigger the Screenpad menu. It's really bad and buggy.
In the bellow picture, if you zoom in, you will se that both menus are triggered and they are overlapping. I've set the menu to be a button, but ScreenPad doesn't care what I set in it's settings.

screenshot-2021-01-20-235607.png

12 REPLIES 12

Liviu
Rising Star II
This is another example. Watch in the video where I click with the mouse.

Liviu
Rising Star II
Is there a way to switch back to the old version? The new menu is unusable. It switches on its on from button to vertical menu and vice-versa, when I press on an app near to it, it opens the menu, but I have no intention to open it, I just want to press on the app on the screen, or as you see in the picture, I get both the button and the vertical menu and it doesn't matter what I select in the settings, I get both.
Also, autohide doesn't work.
This is can't be even called an alpha version.

screenshot-2021-01-22-175421.png

Liviu
Rising Star II
This is another example of refusing to stay in button mode and switching to vertical mode even thought in the settings is set to button mode.

Liviu
Rising Star II
And here is another one. Like really, does anyone test these software before release?