Battery or AC:
Model: UX582HM
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hello,

Can't find ViewMax option in App Switcher when I drag a window on the desktop. According to all tutorials should be a ViewMAx option to spread app on both screens. But unfortunately I can find it. Maybe it should be activated somehow from settings?

clipboard01.jpg
Could you please explain ?
thanks in advance
32 REPLIES 32

Falcon_ASUS
Samvel
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: UX582HM
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Hello,

Can't find ViewMax option in App Switcher when I drag a window on the desktop. According to all tutorials should be a ViewMAx option to spread app on both screens. But unfortunately I can find it. Maybe it should be activated somehow from settings?

clipboard01.jpg

Could you please explain ?

thanks in advance

Screenxpert VIEWMAX issue
@Samvel
Please refer to the following FAQ.
[Notebook] ScreenPad Plus with ScreenXpert 3 - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS USAIf you still can't find the option, I suggest you to remove ScreenXpert and install it again.
Thank you.

j_e_a_farringto
Star II
Im having the same issue. i uninstalled then reinstalled it to find that only for a second I had the viewmax option,for it to then disappear.

Falcon_ASUS
j_e_a_farrington

Im having the same issue. i uninstalled then reinstalled it to find that only for a second I had the viewmax option,for it to then disappear.

View post
@j_e_a_farrington
Is the model you are using also UX582HM?
Do you mean reinstalling ScreenXpert 3 and the situation is the same?
If it is the same, could you please tell me which ScreenXpert 3 version you are currently using?
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

j_e_a_farringto
Star II
Hi, the model i has is the UX581GV. Yes, I have uninstalled and re-installed the ScreenXpert 3 app, the version that is installed is "UWP version: v3.0.3.0" and driver version "3.0.0.0.