Battery or AC:
Model: UX582HM
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hello,

Can't find ViewMax option in App Switcher when I drag a window on the desktop. According to all tutorials should be a ViewMAx option to spread app on both screens. But unfortunately I can find it. Maybe it should be activated somehow from settings?

clipboard01.jpg
Could you please explain ?
thanks in advance
32 REPLIES 32

j_e_a_farringto
Star II
Hi these are the only options i have, and I had set them how you have in your image. I have noticed that the "Enable three finger tap" option is also missing from the menu too. I don't know if any of the others on this discussion also have this option missing?

image.png

image.png

j_e_a_farringto
Star II
Also the viewmax option is still missing!

Falcon_ASUS
j_e_a_farrington

Hi these are the only options i have, and I had set them how you have in your image. I have noticed that the "Enable three finger tap" option is also missing from the menu too. I don't know if any of the others on this discussion also have this option missing?

image.png

image.png

View post
@j_e_a_farrington
This is the reason for the different versions, so you don't see the option of "enable three finger tap".
Since we tested the viewmax option does exist, could you please help provide a video of the operation for us to confirm?
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

j_e_a_farringto
Star II
my screen record

Falcon_ASUS
j_e_a_farrington

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/QB3CNG85P4K3/2022-07-07-16-32-13.mp4

my screen record

View post
@j_e_a_farrington
I have reported the information you provided to the technical department for confirmation.
Thanks for the information.