System: Windows 11 Pro
Battery or AC: AC
Model: 64 bit, i9 11th gen, 15 Zenbook Duo
Frequency of occurrence: Since update
Reset OS: 21H2
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Second screen behaves like a large touch pad for the top screen. Screenplus program will not open. Second screen turns off a lot and needs to be switched back on. I downloaded and ran the Optimizer several times (as admin as well) but get a "Something went wrong.. contact service.." "Error Code 0x00000048".. Tried turning to "Dup screens" apply then back to "Extend".. no help..
It used to work great, just not anymore..?..
Please advise..
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
jsimon77
  1. System: Windows 11 Pro
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: 64 bit, i9 11th gen, 15 Zenbook Duo
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Since update
  5. Reset OS: 21H2
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Second screen behaves like a large touch pad for the top screen. Screenplus program will not open. Second screen turns off a lot and needs to be switched back on. I downloaded and ran the Optimizer several times (as admin as well) but get a "Something went wrong.. contact service.." "Error Code 0x00000048".. Tried turning to "Dup screens" apply then back to "Extend".. no help..

It used to work great, just not anymore..?..

Please advise..

Screenpad Plus not working correctly
@jsimon77
May I ask which model of laptop you are using?
Have you tried removing and reinstalling the ScreenPad?
[Notebook] ASUS ScreenXpert (Screenpad 2.0) - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS Global

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.