This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plugged in but battery is not charging on UX325EA, shut down instantly whilst disconnecting the CORD

Srabon_zen
Star I
System: Windows 11 Home
Battery or AC: AC
Model: UX325EA
Frequency of occurrence: Constant
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hello, I am having Issues with charging my UX325EA (11th Gen i5). Today, I successfully charged it to 100%, disconnected the adapter and normally used the laptop. Battery dropped to 75% and then the laptop shut down. I tried turning it on, but it won't happen without plugging in the adapter. With adapter in, laptop works, but it doesn't charge (Battery status: 75% available (plugged in). When I disconnect adapter, it shuts down immediately. I have latest Windows 11 Home and BIOS updates. Troubleshooters and MyAsus app do not detect any problems. MyAsus app prompted me having a driver issues. I tried reinstalling battery driver, nothing happened...
Any proper solution, please?
4 REPLIES 4

Srabon_zen
Star I
Everyone is watching but no one including Asus's representative provided me with a solution! How sad! 😔

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Srabon_zen
  1. System: Windows 11 Home
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: UX325EA
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Constant
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Hello, I am having Issues with charging my UX325EA (11th Gen i5). Today, I successfully charged it to 100%, disconnected the adapter and normally used the laptop. Battery dropped to 75% and then the laptop shut down. I tried turning it on, but it won't happen without plugging in the adapter. With adapter in, laptop works, but it doesn't charge (Battery status: 75% available (plugged in). When I disconnect adapter, it shuts down immediately. I have latest Windows 11 Home and BIOS updates. Troubleshooters and MyAsus app do not detect any problems. MyAsus app prompted me having a driver issues. I tried reinstalling battery driver, nothing happened...

Plugged in but battery is not charging on UX325EA, shut down instantly whilst disconnecting the CORD
I am not working for Asus, i use an Asus laptop but a different model.
method 1
Go to device manager, and uninstall battery-related drivers, restart windows
method 2
If you installed any battery-related software, please uninstall it from the Microsoft store and from the control panel -programs and features options. restart windows.
method 3 doing this step should be very careful, sometimes laptop won't boot power-on
let battery power completely drains, and disconnect all external devices from a laptop, including chargers.
Press and hold the power button 120 seconds and the release button. connect charger let charge for 30 minutes, power on the laptop

method 4
Check the ac adapter from asus authorised service center

Falcon_ASUS
Srabon_zen
  1. System: Windows 11 Home
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: UX325EA
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Constant
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

@Srabon_zen
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix the battery cannot provide power/be charged, or be fully cha...If the situation remains the same, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.