Numberpad

pSystem: ASUS Lapto
Battery or AC:
Model: M1N0CX 138290038
Frequency of occurrence: Everyday
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Numberpad turns on randomly without selecting it and I am unable to turn it off. I have uninstalled the numberpad with driver under the device manager which works for a short time but it does not uninstall permanently. Today I have had to uninstall the driver twice.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
colleenwelsh55
  1. pSystem: ASUS Lapto
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: M1N0CX 138290038
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Everyday
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:Numberpad turns on randomly without selecting it and I am unable to turn it off. I have uninstalled the numberpad with driver under the device manager which works for a short time but it does not uninstall permanently. Today I have had to uninstall the driver twice.

Numberpad
@colleenwelsh55
Does the problem still exist if you enter safe mode?
[Windows 11/10] How to enter Safe Mode | Official Support | ASUS GlobalIf the situation remains the same, I would recommend you to restore the system.
[Windows 11/10] How to reset the PC and remove all of my personal files, apps and settings | Officia...Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.