No sound from left speaker

System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Battery or AC: both
Model: Asus Zenbook UX333FA
Frequency of occurrence: permanent
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:A few months after I bought the laptop, I started to hear either a crackling sound or no sound at all from one of the two speakers (I don't remember which one). After having carried the typical troubleshooting provided by official sources (ASUS and Windows), I contacted Support, which made me sent the laptop to a repair center (my RMA number was: GBB4L20269). The issue was then fixed, but today the problem has reappeared. I have no sound from the left speaker, and an intermittent crackling noise is produced when a play a YouTube video.
Can someone please advise on how to fix this issue?
9 REPLIES 9

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
danilo.giglitto
  1. System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  2. Battery or AC: both
  3. Model: Asus Zenbook UX333FA
  4. Frequency of occurrence: permanent
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:A few months after I bought the laptop, I started to hear either a crackling sound or no sound at all from one of the two speakers (I don't remember which one). After having carried the typical troubleshooting provided by official sources (ASUS and Windows), I contacted Support, which made me sent the laptop to a repair center (my RMA number was: GBB4L20269). The issue was then fixed, but today the problem has reappeared. I have no sound from the left speaker, and an intermittent crackling noise is produced when a play a YouTube video.

Can someone please advise on how to fix this issue?

No sound from left speaker
if your laptop comes with realtek audio driver means, use realtek audio manager under control panel, then adjust left and right speakers volume.

The volume is perfectly balanced between the two speakers, yet there is no sound coming from the left one when they are tested.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
danilo.giglitto

The volume is perfectly balanced between the two speakers, yet there is no sound coming from the left one when they are tested.

untitled.png

View post
one more test,
go to control panel, then sound, then click playback tab, choose required speaker, click configure, click test, if you heard sound from two speakers , click next.
finish

I had already done that test. When I click on the left one, no sound is produced, whereas the right one normally makes the testing sound.