This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I ensure that all my Asus Zenbook drivers are installed correctly?

Abhishek_Roy
Star III
System: Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581G
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX581G
Frequency of occurrence: None
Reset OS: No
Screenshot or video: None
========================
Detailed description:I am pretty skeptical about whether all my Zenbook drivers are installed correctly or not. How do I check that?

6 REPLIES 6

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
abhishek.roychoudhury69@gmail.com
  1. System: Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581G
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: UX581G
  4. Frequency of occurrence: None
  5. Reset OS: No
  6. Screenshot or video: None

========================

Detailed description:I am pretty skeptical about whether all my Zenbook drivers are installed correctly or not. How do I check that?

How do I ensure that all my Asus Zenbook drivers are installed correctly?
go to device manager , expand every category and see if any device have yellow mark or not.
go to system information , on left side expand every category and then find problem device tab, on right side if you see any list, then those are problem device, hence you need to find the correct device driver and install it.

Abhishek_Roy
Star III
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/46469/how-do-i-ensure-that-all-my-asus-zenbook-drivers-are-in...

go to device manager , expand every category and see if any device have yellow mark or not.

go to system information , on left side expand every category and then find problem device tab, on right side if you see any list, then those are problem device, hence you need to find the correct device driver and install it.

View post
Does Device Manager have all the drivers related to my laptop? Which driver is responsible for the screenpad +??

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
abhishek.roychoudhury69@gmail.com

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/160396#Comment_160396

Does Device Manager have all the drivers related to my laptop? Which driver is responsible for the screenpad +??

View post
yes device manager is responsible.
sorry I don't have screenpad model laptop, so I can't say

MotoWiZ
Rising Star II
Hi,
First open MyAsus app and see if there's any upgradable driver to install. Check point 4 (Software Update) of this:
[MyASUS for Windows] MyASUS Guide - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS GlobalNow, concerning your question, just follow this:
[Notebook] How to fix the ScreenPad Plus problems when it is not working properly on my ASUS noteboo... For screenPad+ to work correctly you should have the drivers from the earlier webpage installed, and can check them in device manager.
Hope this can help you.