This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flickering notebook screen

1979slb
Star I
System: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz, 1498 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX425J
Frequency of occurrence: Immediately at start up
========================
Detailed description:New Notebook, with all firmware, BIOS (BIOS Version/Date = American Megatrends Inc. UX425JA.304, 28/10/2020) and updates completed from out the box. Now, whenever I turn on the notebook the monitor flickers constantly, making it impossible to actually use it.
I have two additional monitors hooked up (so a 3 monitor set up) which do not flicker at all, only the notebook itself.
I have also attempted to update and obtain the latest Graphics driver directly from the 'MyAsus' portal but it states that the latest one is already installed.
Any ideas?
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
1979slb
  1. System: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz, 1498 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: UX425J
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Immediately at start up

========================

Detailed description:New Notebook, with all firmware, BIOS (BIOS Version/Date = American Megatrends Inc. UX425JA.304, 28/10/2020) and updates completed from out the box. Now, whenever I turn on the notebook the monitor flickers constantly, making it impossible to actually use it.

I have two additional monitors hooked up (so a 3 monitor set up) which do not flicker at all, only the notebook itself.

I have also attempted to update and obtain the latest Graphics driver directly from the 'MyAsus' portal but it states that the latest one is already installed.

Any ideas?

Flickering notebook screen
try Microsoft official website help
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-screen-flickering-in-windows-10-47d5b0a7-89...

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello 1979slb,
May I have a short video record of the issue?
And may you check if you have turn on any battery saving setting?
Thank you.