This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fan laptop/kipas laptop

moerazy2008
Star I
ini masalah kipas laptop nya tolong.waktu itu kipas laptop saya kencang sendiri tiba tiba lalu saya bawa ke service centert sudah diperbaiki.katanya kipasnya pun diganti lalu setelah seminggu saya gunakan lagi tiba tiba kipas laptop nya bermasalah lagi.ada yang bisa tolonginj nggak?
This is a laptop fan problem, please. At that time, my laptop fan was suddenly running fast and then I took it to the service center and it was fixed. He said the fan was replaced and then after a week I used it again, suddenly the laptop fan had a problem again. Can anyone help?

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
moerazy2008

ini masalah kipas laptop nya tolong.waktu itu kipas laptop saya kencang sendiri tiba tiba lalu saya bawa ke service centert sudah diperbaiki.katanya kipasnya pun diganti lalu setelah seminggu saya gunakan lagi tiba tiba kipas laptop nya bermasalah lagi.ada yang bisa tolonginj nggak?

This is a laptop fan problem, please. At that time, my laptop fan was suddenly running fast and then I took it to the service center and it was fixed. He said the fan was replaced and then after a week I used it again, suddenly the laptop fan had a problem again. Can anyone help?

fan laptop/kipas laptop
@moerazy2008
Could you please describe more about the situation you encountered? What's wrong with the fan?
Which laptop model are you using?

How to find Model Name

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.