This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does ZenBook Pro Duo UX581GV Support Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort 4K Adapter?

System: Windows 10 Pro
Battery or AC: Both
Model: ZenBook Pro Duo UX581GV
Frequency of occurrence: N/A
Reset OS: N/A
Screenshot or video: N/A
========================
Detailed description:
I'm looking to purchase a Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort adapter in order to connect my laptop to my dual 4k external monitors when I'm working from my home office.

I've found a nice adapter on Amazon for this purpose that says it supports dual 4k @ 60Hz, but before I buy it I wanted to make sure that my laptop actually will output video to two 4k displays from the Thunderbolt 3/USB-C port on it.

Does anyone have experience with this, or if it is not possible to do this through the USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 port on the laptop, is there another way I can get my laptop to connect to my two external 4k displays? I would really love to have 4 monitors since I'm a profressional software developer and with all the tools and different applications and reference guides and you name it I have open at any given time it would make a huge difference in productivity not having to constantly swap windows or resize windows to fit on a single display.
1 REPLY 1

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
thedanphillips
  1. System: Windows 10 Pro
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: ZenBook Pro Duo UX581GV
  4. Frequency of occurrence: N/A
  5. Reset OS: N/A
  6. Screenshot or video: N/A

========================

Detailed description:

I'm looking to purchase a Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort adapter in order to connect my laptop to my dual 4k external monitors when I'm working from my home office.

I've found a nice adapter on Amazon for this purpose that says it supports dual 4k @ 60Hz, but before I buy it I wanted to make sure that my laptop actually will output video to two 4k displays from the Thunderbolt 3/USB-C port on it.

Does anyone have experience with this, or if it is not possible to do this through the USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 port on the laptop, is there another way I can get my laptop to connect to my two external 4k displays? I would really love to have 4 monitors since I'm a profressional software developer and with all the tools and different applications and reference guides and you name it I have open at any given time it would make a huge difference in productivity not having to constantly swap windows or resize windows to fit on a single display.

Does ZenBook Pro Duo UX581GV Support Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort 4K Adapter?
as per my knowledge, thunder bolt port is to connecct external Graphics card.