This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

color calibration profile for the Asus Zenbook UX3402/Q409Z

pixelpete
Star I

Calibrated color profile for the Asus Zenbook UX3402/Q409Z.

Is there a downloadable color colibration profile for the Asus Zenbook UX3402/Q409ZA (screen Samsung SDC4171) for Photoshop/CaptureOne photo editing.

Hwinfo shows the screen as Samsung Model: SDC4171. Monitor Name (Manuf): ATNA40YK07-1

The display P3 profile is very magenta. The Native profile looks more natural.
Which selectable gamut comes close to Adobe RGB. (Shouldn't it be Display P3, but it looks magenta, especially the sky).

I think I cannot use my old Datacolor SpyderX Pro for the calibration of OLED displays, it's not a colorimeter.

Thanks for your help

10 REPLIES 10

@pixelpete
May I ask if there is any way to provide the picture of the situation you reported so that I can report it to the relevant unit for confirmation? 
In addition, I have sent you a message, please provide your laptop serial number through the message so that I can report your case.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

IMG_20230428_134526.jpg

IMG_20230428_134444.jpg

Here are 2 shots I took with my cellphone. A screenshot would not show a difference. The more magenta one is Display P3 and the more natural looking one is native. I wonder if Display P3 is calibrated. I could not find a calibration profile. 

@pixelpete 
Could you please provide me with a screenshot of your settings?
In addition, I have sent you a message, please also provide me with your laptop serial number through the message.
Thank you.

@pixelpete 
It has been confirmed that after checking the pictures you provided and comparing the data shipped by the factory, there is indeed a difference between native and DisplayP3 when the wallpaper is switched. For DisplayP3 pictures, MyAsus DisplayP3 will display more correct colors than Myasus native). The setting value of DisplayP3 is in the BIOS, so it cannot be provided to you separately.Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Thanks for your reply. So, I assume, Display P3 is calibrated. The laptop is sold and marketed as Pantone validated.