Star I
System: Asus Zenbook
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX393EA
Frequency of occurrence: constant
Reset OS: yes
Screenshot or video: no
========================
Detailed description:Unable to connect my new Asus laptop to my Bluetooth devices. Had same problem with previous Dell laptop that I purchased that was returned after talking to the vendor’s help, and have now replaced with this current one to solve the problem. Problem still occurs so therefore think it is not the laptop. Have re-installed Bluetooth drivers. Windows 10 is up to date. Have enabled drivers. Bluetooth switched on in settings but does see my devices when searching for new devices to pair. My bluetooth devices work fine with another ASUS transformer laptop and my Sony phone so it’s not the devices. The transformer and phone’s Bluetooth switched off when attempting to connect to Zenbook.
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
pud353
  1. System: Asus Zenbook
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: UX393EA
  4. Frequency of occurrence: constant
  5. Reset OS: yes
  6. Screenshot or video: no

========================

Detailed description:Unable to connect my new Asus laptop to my Bluetooth devices. Had same problem with previous Dell laptop that I purchased that was returned after talking to the vendor’s help, and have now replaced with this current one to solve the problem. Problem still occurs so therefore think it is not the laptop. Have re-installed Bluetooth drivers. Windows 10 is up to date. Have enabled drivers. Bluetooth switched on in settings but does see my devices when searching for new devices to pair. My bluetooth devices work fine with another ASUS transformer laptop and my Sony phone so it’s not the devices. The transformer and phone’s Bluetooth switched off when attempting to connect to Zenbook.

Cannot see or find bluetooth devices to pair
please record a video using screen recorder and upload in Asus web storage or in google drive, then paste the shared link here

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
What kind of bluetooth device is it?
And if you turn off 2.4G wifi, does it help?
Thank you.