This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot customize ZenBook Space Edition's back screen

Ususally the customization was done through the MyAsus app in the exclusives menu of customization section. But after update of Myasus, that menu is gone. How can i customize my back screen? is there a new app?
6 REPLIES 6

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello kushagrabhushan2002  and thank you for reaching out.
Could you please provide the model name (for example, UX363EA) and the MyASUS version?
In addition to updating MyASUS, have you also updated the ASUS System Control Interface Driver?
If not, please refer to the link below to update the ASUS System Control Interface Driver:
[Notebook] ASUS System Control Interface Driver Release to Fix Windows 11 Upgrade Error | Official S...Thank you.

Anda_1988
Star I
Hi!
I have the same problem! Model UX 5401 and MyASUS - 3.1.13.00
Even after ASUS System Control Interface Driver updates, there no exclusives in MyAsus app.
Maybe someone find out how to resolve this problem?

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, Anda_1988  and thank you for reaching out.
Could you help confirm if your model name is UX5401ZA, UX5401EA, or UX5401EAJ?
May I ask if you are also unable to customize the back screen after updating Myasus? Can uninstalling and reinstalling both the MyAsus and ASUS System Control Interface Drivers fix the problem?
Thank you.

Anda_1988
Star I
Hi!
I have UX5401ZA
I cant customize the back screen. I tried uninstall and reinstall both apps, but there no differences.
I bought this coputer and when started to work there were updates, and after that there no exclusives and I can't change any setting for back screen (or zenvision screen). All the time there is one date (18 of december) and wrong time.