This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenbook Windows10's Battery Report Cycle count not changing (on any type of charge)

gabrio81
Rising Star I
hi
Asus Zenbook UX325 11th Gen Core i7 - original Asus battery, approx 11 months.
So i am normally doing partial discharges to keep the battery last longer, usually 60% or 80% and sometimes to 100% - battery is healthy, however i noticed that the cycles count is stuck on win10's battery report, basically it doesn't count these partial charges as far as i can tell?
Why does that happen? 3rd party software batterycare correctly counts cycles or partial cycles, etc
image.png
image.png
thanks
14 REPLIES 14

gabrio81
Rising Star I
hi there,
any news @Falcon_ASUS ?

Falcon_ASUS
gabrio81

hi there,

any news @Falcon_ASUS ?

View post
@gabrio81
I have asked the technical department again. If there is any update, I will reply to you immediately. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

gabrio81
Rising Star I
hi Blake, been a while.. .did you have any updates? any new BIOS in the works? cheers

Falcon_ASUS
gabrio81

hi Blake, been a while.. .did you have any updates? any new BIOS in the works? cheers

View post
@gabrio81
This situation will be resolved by BIOS update in the future.
If there is any update, I will reply to you immediately.
Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.