This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenbook UX434FQ: Can I update Intel UHD Graphic driver from Intel website?

DestinationD
Star I

Hello,

I have an Asus Zenbook UX434FQ.

I would like to know if I may update my Intel UHD Graphics card driver from the Intel website.

The current driver provided by Asus is super outdated (version 30.0.100.9864 back from 2021) and I don't think Asus will provide any future updates for my laptop.

Intel offers me an update. But Intel's Driver Assistant keeps telling me that 'Installing this graphics driver from Intel will remove customizations from your computer manufacturer (OEM)'.

Are there any real customizations? Will it impact performance in a negative way or will the ScreenPad break (because I don't really use it so I don't care)?

Has anyone tried?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Falcon_ASUS

@DestinationD 
You can install it, but if you encounter any usage issues after installation, we recommend uninstalling it, then reinstalling the driver we provided you with. Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS

@DestinationD 
You can install it, but if you encounter any usage issues after installation, we recommend uninstalling it, then reinstalling the driver we provided you with. Thank you.

Just installed 31.0.101.2127 (from 13.11.2023), so far so good. Will keep monitoring overall system state. Thank you for the reply.