Not applicable
System: windows 11 and 10
Battery or AC: both
Model: ux482e
Frequency of occurrence: always
Reset OS: done
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:mouse will start lagging randomly out of nowhere for no reason, i have transfered all my work related stuff to a seperate laptop to check if its because of windows update or windows 11 or anything, but its not resolving. Any help will be appreciated
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
OK i replaced the asus precision touchpad driver with the HID touchpad driver that you can find by browsing on your system while updating driver.
The problems seems to be gone right now.

Falcon_ASUS
aau aau

OK i replaced the asus precision touchpad driver with the HID touchpad driver that you can find by browsing on your system while updating driver.

The problems seems to be gone right now.

View post
Thanks for the update.

Anonymous
Not applicable
lagging again
it always happens within a few days of resetting windows, which i have don 7-8 times since february
any help will be appreciated , if the hardware on these touchpads is bad just tell me straight so i can move on to solutions that aren't based on software
is it true that these are elan touchpads and they do not have proper grounding so the minute the laptop gets a little hot, these touchpads will stop working?

Anonymous
Not applicable
the mouse and the screenpad touchpad mode are working flawlessly but the physical touchpad is very inconsistent for a laptop that costs so much