Star I
System:
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Hi, I just bought an ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 rRYZEN 5000 series and as it did not come with a Stylus i am interested in getting one however i am not sure of the correct model, i am seeing lots of pencil out there but they dont match my model UN5401Q. any help here would be greatly appretiated.
5 REPLIES 5

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello shermang104  and thank you for reaching out.
Could you please provide the full model name of your ZenBook Flip 14? For example, UP5401EA or UP5401ZA.
Also, please refer to the link below to check the compatibility model within the spec page.
ASUS PEN SA201H - Tech Specs|Stylus|ASUS GlobalASUS Pen 2.0 SA203H - Tech Specs|Stylus|ASUS GlobalThank you.

StanD
Star I

Hello,

I have ZenBook 14 UX463FL and I hope I can get a suitable pen. The closest one I find is Active stylus SA200H, however on its page it says it is compatible with UX463FA. Does that mean there is at present no Asus pen I could use?

Thanks,

Stan

Did you find a suitable pen? 

Nope, I don't dare buying anything before knowing for certain which pan I should get. And moderation here is apparently absent 😕 I don't know where else to ask.