Battery or AC:
Model: x571gt
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
problemas y fallas con HDMI1.4 de ASUS x571GT

he adquirido un monitor Asus VG248QG para una laptop X571GT, las he conectado con un HDMI 1.4 de 10.2GB/S y el monitor me arroga problemas de "sin señal". Se actualiza el pc tratando de establecer conección con el monitor sin lograrlo.

Necesito una solución pronta porque el cable 1.4 funciona, lo he probado en playstation y funciona, pero en la pc el cable no arroja señal y necesito obtener de mi monitor los números más altos.

El conector del monitor y de la laptop funcionan ya que he ocupado otros cables HDMI.

otra cosa
¿podré aprovechar los 165hz si mi laptop posee sólo un hdmi 1.4?

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
cristo_dh_
  1. System: Windows 10 64-bits
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: x571gt
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

he adquirido un monitor Asus VG248QG para una laptop X571GT, las he conectado con un HDMI 1.4 de 10.2GB/S y el monitor me arroga problemas de "sin señal". Se actualiza el pc tratando de establecer conección con el monitor sin lograrlo.

Necesito una solución pronta porque el cable 1.4 funciona, lo he probado en playstation y funciona, pero en la pc el cable no arroja señal y necesito obtener de mi monitor los números más altos.

El conector del monitor y de la laptop funcionan ya que he ocupado otros cables HDMI.

otra cosa

¿podré aprovechar los 165hz si mi laptop posee sólo un hdmi 1.4?

To avoid any misunderstanding in the conversation, please provide me your question in English.
Thank you

cristo_dh_
Star I
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50378/problemas-y-fallas-con-hdmi1-4-de-asus-x571gt

To avoid any misunderstanding in the conversation, please provide me your question in English.

Thank you

View post
ASUS x571GT problems and glitches with HDMI1.4

I have purchased an Asus VG248QG monitor for a X571GT laptop, I have connected them with a 10.2GB / S HDMI 1.4 and the monitor shows me "no signal" problems. The pc is updated trying to establish the connection with the monitor without success.

I need a quick solution because the 1.4 cable works, I have tested it on playstation and it works, but on the pc the cable does not show a signal and I need to get the highest numbers from my monitor.

The monitor and laptop connector work since he was busy with other HDMI cables.

another thing

Will I be able to take advantage of 165hz if my laptop has only a 1.4 HDMI?

Falcon_ASUS
cristo_dh_

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/175223#Comment_175223

ASUS x571GT problems and glitches with HDMI1.4

I have purchased an Asus VG248QG monitor for a X571GT laptop, I have connected them with a 10.2GB / S HDMI 1.4 and the monitor shows me "no signal" problems. The pc is updated trying to establish the connection with the monitor without success.

I need a quick solution because the 1.4 cable works, I have tested it on playstation and it works, but on the pc the cable does not show a signal and I need to get the highest numbers from my monitor.

The monitor and laptop connector work since he was busy with other HDMI cables.

another thing

Will I be able to take advantage of 165hz if my laptop has only a 1.4 HDMI?

View post
@cristo_dh_
Did you purchase the cable separately, or did it come with the box when you purchased the screen?
If you change it to the one provided on the screen, will the situation improve?
Thank you.