i don't know what this is how I can solve this

rasik
Star I

WIN_20241006_11_11_36_Pro.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Falcon_ASUS

@rasik 
If the issue you are experiencing is a malfunctioning webcam, we recommend referring to the following FAQ for troubleshooting steps.
[Windows 11/10] Troubleshooting - Camera problem
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@rasik 
If the issue you are experiencing is a malfunctioning webcam, we recommend referring to the following FAQ for troubleshooting steps.
[Windows 11/10] Troubleshooting - Camera problem

Hi,

Thank you for your previous suggestion. I followed all the troubleshooting steps listed in the [Windows 11/10] Camera problem FAQ, including:

• Checking camera permissions
  • Updating and reinstalling the camera driver
  • Running the Windows camera troubleshooter
  • Resetting and repairing the Camera app
  • Ensuring that my system is up-to-date with the latest Windows updates
  • Checking the BIOS settings

Unfortunately, the issue persists, and the glitching continues only when using the Camera app. The webcam works fine when accessed through a browser or third-party applications, but it flickers heavily when using the default Camera app (as shown in the attached screenshot).

My laptop model is ASUS Vivobook 16X K3605ZU-MB541WS, and my BIOS version is K3605ZU.305 (dated 24-05-2024). I suspect it might be a driver or app-specific issue.

Please advise on the next steps or if there is an official fix available for this.

Thank you for your assistance!

Best regards,
Rasik

@rasik 
Could you please provide the current system version (operating system build number) and camera driver version of your laptop?
Additionally, I have sent you a message, please check.