This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backlight

TrafalgarLaw
Star I

Hello, can someone please tell me if the Asus Vivobook 16 M1605YAR-MB731W has a backlight keyboard? Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

TD47
Star II

See:

https://www.rtings.com/laptop/reviews/asus/vivobook-16-m1605-2023

"The ASUS Vivobook 16 has a great keyboard. The layout feels spacious and is easy to get used to. The keycaps feel okay in quality; they just pick up smudges and fingerprints easily. As for the typing experience, the keys have a lot of travel, don't require much force to actuate and provide fairly satisfying tactile feedback. Typing noise is relatively low and isn't bothersome in quiet settings. You can adjust between three backlight brightness levels or turn it off completely."

The secret is to check out the F7 key, if is has ONE legend on it, then no backlight, if 2 seen on that key, then yes.

TrafalgarLaw
Star I

What does 'one legend' mean? and there is nothing written on the f7 key, does that mean that my keyboard doesn't have backlight?

Falcon_ASUS

@TrafalgarLaw
It is optional. We recommend that you double-check with the retailer before making the purchase to confirm if the specifications include this feature. Thank you.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.