Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMD Radeon(TM) graphics driver and windows 11 22621

essasmj
Star I

The AMD Radeon(TM) graphics driver dated is crashing on windows 11 22621

My ASUS Vivobook Pro 15X (M6501, AMD Ryzen 6000 Series) M6501RR
after updating the windows the screen will continue flickering then when restarting the computer the windows will not load forcing me to fresh install again 
is there any update for the driver to be compatible with the new version of windows 11

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS

@essasmj 
Does the problem persist if you enter safe mode?
[Windows 11/10] How to enter Safe Mode 

essasmj
Star I

I couldn't do that 
Windows update offers me to update to version 22621 twice and in both times the windows crashed. one time the update was rolled back and the other I had to setup windows from scratch
I thought the reason is due to that the 22621 is updating 22000, so I tried a fresh install for 22621  after the setup finished windows started the update and when the AMD Radeon graphic driver updated it crashed again so I restarted the laptop and windows couldn't boot again

@essasmj 

According to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/ Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.