This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wht the hell is wrong with rog phone 2 Automatically shutdown (switch off)

asaniket03
Rising Star I
I don't know what going on but this rog 2 sucks by software update whenever I'm doing something imp mobile get switch off and hang when reboot after pressing power button they shows a message android system doesn't working retry reboot or factory reset what the hell is this Asus
11 REPLIES 11

ronald1985
Community Legend I
asaniket03

I don't know what going on but this rog 2 sucks by software update whenever I'm doing something imp mobile get switch off and hang when reboot after pressing power button they shows a message android system doesn't working retry reboot or factory reset what the hell is this Asus

As per the advice in the below post made by Gustav_ASUS, please visit the service centre.
Jerel

Help... ..,my phone suddenly freezes from time to time especially while playing. (less than 2 hours of playing)

Back, home and recent buttons doesn't work and then auto restarts after 1 min of hung time.

Settings are mostly default (60 hz refresh rate, X-mode off, system lighting off) but still builds up heat fast even after only 1 game of asphalt.

Thinking of going to Factory Reset the phone or try to actually ask the ROG concept store to replace the unit of the problem still exist.

ROG Phone 2 (12/512) Freezes and Auto Restart Problem

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Sorry to hear this. If you feel the device is shutting down again and again even during normal operation. 
I advice you to Kindly visit the nearest service center:
Due to the lockdown, service centers may not be functional. Kindly call the service center before you visit one.
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india

rijazzali699
Star II
Asus service center workers are fools. i went 6 Times but not solve phone issues.

Dragneel2860
Star I
asaniket03

The same problem happened with me today too.
Can someone please help fix this issue or atleast tell what the reason behind this might be??