This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solution for cod mobile (lag and freeze)

joschi_b850
Star II
solution hello, i sat down yesterday to solve the problem with the rog. I looked at the values ​​and created a separate scenario profile for cod. I adjusted some values ​​there. In the last 10 games I have great scores and no more problems. I hope it helps you too. video below

comment if it helped you
22 REPLIES 22

Mace
Star I
joschi.b850

solution hello, i sat down yesterday to solve the problem with the rog. I looked at the values ​​and created a separate scenario profile for cod. I adjusted some values ​​there. In the last 10 games I have great scores and no more problems. I hope it helps you too. video below

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/230/XC07XQN2WPPZ.mp4

comment if it helped you

solution for cod mobile (lag and freeze)
Thx. Solved my Problem.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
joschi.b850

@Averan I can't promise that. I used the iphone as an alternative. the problem is not known to the clan and the large Facebook groups, but here and there it wasn't that extreme.

adjust the rating in the playstore so that you only see the one that uses your hardware. with the settings shown above, it is completely playable to compare the standard settings of the rog.

if you have any further problems just comment under the post☺️

best greetings from Germany

View post
Iphone is a totally different operating system
We're talking about the android version of the game here
Which is indeed buggy

for me it doesent work... 😞 i copyied exact you settings. I tryed in Zombies and it took 5 minutes to get massive lags again...
Can i do or try something else?

greetings from germany

joschi_b850
Star II
schlosserstefan2013

for me it doesent work... 😞 i copyied exact you settings. I tryed in Zombies and it took 5 minutes to get massive lags again...

Can i do or try something else?

greetings from germany

View post
Hey, Check ingame settings
S2M56MDLNLJ7.jpg

you can also set the frame rate higher.

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
I tried it on PUBGM evoground mode it has stable FPS. THANKS @joschi.b850 . HOPE the DEVS can learn from your settings. It might help there DEFAULT XMODE SETTINGS. Check this out @Anders_ASUS . DEV could learn from his tweaks on Xmode/scenario profile. Ill try it on classic mode.