This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has someone send device ROG 2 to service centr to have it fixed, and ROG2 returns to normal?

Abii
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
My broken display issue was fixed after 6 months because of corona. But ROG logo light was damaged. Only red colour is working now.. However, phone is perfectly fine.

Not applicable
Abii

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Has someone send device ROG 2 to service centr to have it fixed, and ROG2 returns to normal?
I have been to service center so many times because of rog 2, now the service center people started to recognise me thanks to asus software bugs. Service center assured me that my hardware is ok and everytime i go to them, they provide me with a receipt that says "software issue", and in troubleshooting it says "factory reset", all 4 times its been the same. They said they have performed full device check to see if there is hardware issue and there was no hardware issue. All they do is format my phone, and if that doesnt fix the phone they tell me to wait for the update to fix it 😡 more over i asked them to downgrade it to android 9 least update so i get back to no bugs but apparently service center says that it has a risk to brick my device and they want me to sign a paper that says i take responsibility if my device gets bricked. I am not stupid asus, please stop this stupidity and close this forum all together. Make it like rog2 never existed and stop replying to our requests giving us false hope. If you just have 2 solutions, one for wait for update and other is service center, after that service center just say customer induced damage, factory reset or wait for new update. They deny downgrading my device without signing my paper that saying i take risk of getting it bricked. Thanks asus.

Abii
Star III
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/33758/has-someone-send-device-rog-2-to-service-centr-to-have-...

I have been to service center so many times because of rog 2, now the service center people started to recognise me thanks to asus software bugs. Service center assured me that my hardware is ok and everytime i go to them, they provide me with a receipt that says "software issue", and in troubleshooting it says "factory reset", all 4 times its been the same. They said they have performed full device check to see if there is hardware issue and there was no hardware issue. All they do is format my phone, and if that doesnt fix the phone they tell me to wait for the update to fix it 😡 more over i asked them to downgrade it to android 9 least update so i get back to no bugs but apparently service center says that it has a risk to brick my device and they want me to sign a paper that says i take responsibility if my device gets bricked. I am not stupid asus, please stop this stupidity and close this forum all together. Make it like rog2 never existed and stop replying to our requests giving us false hope. If you just have 2 solutions, one for wait for update and other is service center, after that service center just say customer induced damage, factory reset or wait for new update. They deny downgrading my device without signing my paper that saying i take risk of getting it bricked. Thanks asus.

View post
yes brother, the problem is the same as me, there is no solution, let's save and replace the poor device