This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG phone 2 bugs

Please make sure to fix these bugs:
* Fingerprint sensor doesn't work properly sometimes
* I'm unable to receive normal text messages (like OTP, verifications)
*Message app force closes Everytime
* Need an update for camera

48 REPLIES 48

harshitlko
Star II
Hi MODS, ROG gaand me daal ke haptic motors chala lo. Lund phone lund after sales support, MODS muftkhor nalle kisi kaam ke nahi.

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
l_klaiber

Hi i am new here so i have a problem

like to know if it is a known problem on the rog 2 that with wifi ik get my message on my phone even if the screen protector is on. But if i put my phone on the phone data (NOT ON WIFI ) i dont get anything more. If so what can i do

I did a lot and do not now what i can do else

View post
Can you clarify whether its screen protector you are talking about or the screen lock

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
harshitlko

Hi MODS, ROG gaand me daal ke haptic motors chala lo. Lund phone lund after sales support, MODS muftkhor nalle kisi kaam ke nahi.

View post
Manners.
Understand its a global product you cursing them here is gonna make things worse for you in return.
If you needed such rapid things to happen probably another brand should have been your choice. You must understand that each brand has their own pace and strategies to follow 🙂 Give them time and im sure they will deliver 🙂 .
Rog phone 1 just got their PIE update even though it got delayed. But the point is they got what was meant for them. Same way we will get what is meant for us.

Just relax and trust is what we all can do for Asus.

harshitlko
Star II
Did you even read my past comments and thought about the reason for such an outburst? Stop brown-nosing the mods if you aren't one. By the way, I read your comment on the last bug by I_Klaiber, I strongly advise you to put some thoughts and keep yourself from a buyer's perspective than putting unnecessary stupid counter questions.

harshitlko
Star II
l_klaiber

Hi i am new here so i have a problem

like to know if it is a known problem on the rog 2 that with wifi ik get my message on my phone even if the screen protector is on. But if i put my phone on the phone data (NOT ON WIFI ) i dont get anything more. If so what can i do

I did a lot and do not now what i can do else

View post
Hi I_klaiber, your issue seems to be of background data restriction. Ensure that "Data Saver" is turned off in settings and any individual app is not restricted to use cellular data in background.