This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

khanaish1997
Star II
I just played few games of COD and PUBG ... AIR TRIGGER ARE WORKING FINE after the update

OPC
Zen Master II
Air Triggers set to pressure sensitivity 3, and the option to lay fingers set to on, work perfectly in Asphalt 9. Before and after the update. No change. If the option to keep fingers on is set to off, experience is not so great. I get missed and wrong inputs. The same before and after the update. But I kind of see it related to the nature of the game, not Triggers themselves.

yashdam4
Star I
khanaish1997

2SGSA06MKBHX.jpg

Is this the new update ??

View post
Yes

sordeliel
Star III
I noticed that my right triggers have a struggle when I slide my finger on it. On the video a put the same amount of pressure and both are at 1 of sentivity

I am on the latest build

calvinb08
Star I
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/26397#Comment_26397

It batches out based on serial number, you may see some delays. To be honest, I don't know if Tencent models get automatic FOTA updates. That is an unsupported configuration, and I recommend you to contact your retailer for a return/refund as soon as possible.

More information can be found on this thread.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/10259/psa-take-caution-tencent-branded-chinese-models-with-gl...

View post
That is concerning as yeah this is on the CN version. So I guess I am at the mercy of the Chinese ROM. Very sad that Asus did not release this globally. Guess its off to EBAY to hopefully return/get some closure on this.