This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUYS GOOD NEWS

Valgry13
Star III

I just got a notification from the system update, and looks who's finally here!!!!

Tbh the A14 update does have a lot of bugs and regression in terms of performances and stability for gaming, but in exchange the battery life does much more better in my opinion. And also I've only experienced the performances regression with Genshin Impact, Honkai Star Rail and Emulators. For ML and CODM, it still top notch on my phone.

But yea imma try to test it again after the update, Wish me luck guys

1000673959.png

12 REPLIES 12

Yea I experienced the exact same thing. I guess it's a common bug on Asus devices. I'll say we have to wait for another fix 

papyus
Star III

Hello, thanks for announcement. Will download and will try it.

Star III

Thanks for the info .. well, it's feels buttery smooth while tested a few of my games.

Whoever is on Android 14 already I recommend you to update to the latest update.

Cheers Asus devs

snowdance
Rising Star I

is the fingerprint scanner for unlocking the phone working correctly ? mine bugged after the last update, 8 out of 10 the device won't recognize my finger, and prompt me to enter pin for unlocking. Re-regist the finger print doesn't solve the problem

for mobile legends, can u try open the customer service in the game ? the one with people icon in the top left on home screen, mine can't be opened after updating, it just show black screen briefly and return to the home screen, when i tried to press it several time, it will show system.ui stop, wait or close

kindly test this for me and reply here, thank you

Hi friend,

It's working just fine since the first update of android 14

I recommend you to store 2 fingerprint copies of each finger. Try and confirm