cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

❌ Beware. Warning by droidwin to users suffering high overheating ❌

Sam1991
Rising Star II

Droidwin warns user due to high overheating :

If there was still any iota of doubt that it was just a one-off incident, then we could now quash all those suspicions to rest as we are now receiving a plethora of logs from various affected users. As is evident from those logs, the temperature easily reaches 47 degrees Celsius even when the device is discharging.This could prove to be quite a scary situation if it isn’t addressed at the earliest. In the meantime, we advise the users not to use their device for a prolonged time period as things might take a turn for the worse, so a cool down period for your device is a must, at least for the next few weeks until [or rather if] the issue is addressed.

https://droidwin.com/rog-phone-7-android-14-is-an-utter-mess-but-asus-doesnt-care/

Screenshot_20240426-134605~2.png

Screenshot_20240426-134610.png

Screenshot_20240426-134616~2.png

Screenshot_20240426-134623~2.png

@Saurav_7  @snowdance  @EgorDa @JimiK @Disappointed_us @Safeer3000 @ric3 @Akira58 @llfranco17ll @MiroS

7 REPLIES 7

This is what happens when there isn't a single responsive man in charge in the forum ! Users come to me and ask what they should do ! This is frustrating as I'm also affected by this matter. I'm gonna make sure that everyone sees this Asus. Mark my word !!!

Everything still looks normal for Asus !

Screenshot_20240429-070344~2.png

Sam1991
Rising Star II

This is on you Asus.

This is what happens when no one cares in the forum ! No moderators ! They still persist that everything looks normal and there is nothing wrong with our ROG phones temperature

Here is a message that I got from a ROG 8 users. This is so disappointing Asus. 

Screenshot_20240429-070344~2.png

Now users come and ask me what they should do ! This is frustrating as I'm also affected by all these issues and we're all suffering by your irresponsible team Asus. I'm gonna ask others to publish this matter everywhere . You guys at Asus just sit back and tell everyone of us that everything ( overheating , fps drops , air triggers malfunction) look normal. Way to go ASUS. 

They don't care F#@$K Asus never again