This widget could not be displayed.
ROG Phone 6D / 6D Ultimate
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

help

I have a Rog Phone 6D phone, my phone version is 12. I have not received any update for the phone. Well, my phone has a high temperature. When playing pubg, the temperature reaches 47 and the battery drains quickly. Why else would I want to... Manual...

MAX-VIP by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Display problem

Model Name: Asus ROG phone 6D ultimate Firmware Version: 34.0804.1204.56Rooted or not: not rootedFrequency of Occurrence: always Hello, i wanted to see of anyone has this problem, when i use apps on full scaling, the edges are not visible, so i only ...

Android 14 issues

Hello, after android 14 update I face some of the issues especially in gaming session. While in idle state, the sound system kinda weird (like explode sound, blurry like people sound when the signal connection are bad  while calling), before this (an...

Resolved! Rog phone 6D is slower after Android 14.

I have some problems after upgrading to android 14. The UI feels slowed and is also really buggy, the performance is also decrease a lot. The battery drains like 10-20%  faster and the phone itself is still good but the Android 14 is making my phone ...

0nly3sy by Star II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

About the Aeroactive cooler 6

Hello! I'd like some information abour the aeroactive cooler 6. My brother has a ROG phone 6D , and he wanted a cooler but I've bought the cooler 6 for ROG phone 5 by mistake. Is there any differences please? Like is the compatibility the same ? Firm...

lumen by Star I
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gyroscope problem or not working

How can I solve this problem..pls help me..the gyroscope in my in game is moving suddenly and my gyroscope is not working...what should I do..last week just buy it the ROG phone 6d

Aludeh by Star I
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Charge

I need to buy a charger for the car, how can I choose to support fast charging, do I need to choose according to some kind of protocol and the power output? Am I right?