cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger Problem ROG 6 After Update

anggitpras
Star II

Hi all,

I'm facing issue in ROG 6 build number .260 where after the update, my air trigger is not as responsive as before. When I use it, it felt like released suddenly, where my finger was still push the trigger. 

My phone was in good condition, not ever been broke/falling down. Somewhat, after the update, it bring the error.

Is anyone face the problem same with me? 

Thanks

65 REPLIES 65

So iv noticed now the prob is def with triggers and screen so when I play and shoot and I touch my screen with my fingers it stops the trigger or activates it the whole time and it's been now ever since the update 

Udah 2 minggu dia ngga ada bales2 comment kita semua bro, entah bener udah di forward ke tim dev nya atau emang developer nya yang belum selesai bug fixing ini

I agree bro it's been longer then 2weeks some of these posts are over 1 month already they got out money selling the phones to us they happy and they just lost me as a customer I just went and bought a new red magic I'm extremely happy il never buy Asus again

Taral16
Star I

Yes. I'm facing the same issue after update. Air triggers not working properly after update 

Rueben
Star I

Yes I'm been facing the same problem ever since the update it's quite a nuisance