cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 8 pro touch issue/ghost touch

MikoOgasawara
Star II

After the firmware update 34.1420.1420.327

The airtrigger and cooler button seems to respond well, but the patch introduce some touch lagging and some ghost touch. Sometimes my touch are registered a bit later. Sometimes the delay is too much. Sometimes when i type it is not consistent and doubles the letters. Also this have a big impact while playing codm, pubg, farlight and warzone mobile. Sometimes when i swipe for aiming and or looking around it does not respond to where I am swiping. And sometimes some ghost touch happens when im not moving forward but it moves on its own like 1-2 secs. It is so frustrating that all this happened ingame and die just because of this. Also this happens a lot when i use the cooler. I dont know if the aerocooler x is contributing to the problem im facing. 

Asus mods please respond and find a way to solve the issue on this patch. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

AveryManning
Star I

Yes, same here. I don't like it.

View solution in original post

Mattias_ASUS

Hi!
The update 34.1420.1420.387 got released, please download it and let me know if the issue persists

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Alruse
Star II

Same here on 34.1420.1420.327

I hope they will fix it soon, it's kinda frustrating 😕

AveryManning
Star I

Yes, same here. I don't like it.

Mattias_ASUS

Hi!
The update 34.1420.1420.387 got released, please download it and let me know if the issue persists

Hi @Mattias_ASUS currently updating now. Will let you know once I tested it with the new update.