Did you mean: 

Aero active Cooler6 keep disconnecting.

moluskamenace
Star I

Model Name:Rog Phone 6

Firmware Version:32.2810.2212.241

Rooted or not:not

Frequency of Occurrence: Each time used

APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Aero Active cooler 6 

My Aero Active 6 cooler keep disconnecting while playing games without any reason,  connecting and disconnecting is interrupting my games . I've tried restarting the phone , already installed the lastest software update and cleaned the USB c ports. Auto shutdown settings if mix turn off also was disabled. Any solutions?

15 REPLIES 15

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @moluskamenace,

The issue couldn't be replicated. Could you please share a log file as it will help the R&D detect the problem?

Please follow the below steps to enable the built-in log tool (Bug reporter).
1. Open “Calculator APP”
2. Enter “.19595+=”
3. Select the Log type according to the type of issue you want to capture. “General cases” will work for most issues.
4. After your selection the log tool will exit so you can duplicate the issue or wait for it to happen. Try to use the screen recorder to show your issue when possible. If you can't screen record your issue, then please take a screenshot right after the issue has occurred (as a timestamp) so we know where to look in the log.
5. Navigate back to the log tool via calculator and Tap "FINISH AND SHARE".
6. It takes several minutes for the log to generate. You can exit and do other stuff in the meantime. A silent notification will tell you once the process is done. Tap the notification and then the share button to upload the file to Google Drive and share the link with a moderator. Just make sure to change the permission first so that everyone with the link has permission to view it.
Note: When you're no longer planning on logging your device, enter “.09595+=” in the calculator and the log tool will stop as well as deleting all stored log files. Make sure to share via calculator. The files found in internal storage -> asus_log are not the correct files (they are only 1.2kb)

File it 175mb

The same problem happens to me. The only way I can replicate the problem and it is not 100%, but happens at random. Connecting or disconnecting the Kunai Gamepad 3 makes the Aeroactive cooler 6 disconnect and reconnect on its own. When it reconnects it goes back to Frosty instead of Frozen mode.

@Hecatoncheires Do you connect the Kunai by USB? Or with the bumper case?