This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 5s wifi issue and random shutdown

Serpenta
Star I

Bought my rog 5s since 2021  then suddenly my wifi cannot turn on and wifi hotspot error aslo randomly shutdown, i want to go to service center to fix it but i think my warranty is already expired since i bought it 2021. I use carefully my phone but this kind of issue occured, i feel like i got scammed. 

I'm a big fan of rog , i already use rog1 since it was release but now i'm really disappointed.

I hope that you can fix this kind of issue so that other person who will buy rog cannot occured this kind of issue

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Serpenta 
I have messaged you. Would you be able to provide your phone's serial number through the message for verification? Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Serpenta
Star I

Screenshot_20230812-044343844.jpg

Screenshot_20230812-042810400.jpg

Screenshot_20230812-042739787.jpg

  

Falcon_ASUS

@Serpenta 
Regarding the issue you have reported, please refer to the following FAQ to see if the situation can be resolved.
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006657/  
If the issue persists, we kindly request you to send your phone for repair to further investigate the matter. Once you obtain the RMA number, please provide it to me so that I can notify the service center about your case. 

I have sent you a message, you can provide your contact information and RMA No through the message.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

I already go to service center and need to replace motherboard. I didnt fix beacause it will cost me alot (10k nt) due to my warranty is already expired. It cost new phone.

I already read article about this issue in india a lot issue about mother board and wifi issue

@Serpenta 
I have messaged you. Would you be able to provide your phone's serial number through the message for verification? Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.