This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 5S FPS DROP (LIGHT GAME) OVERHEAT (JUST OPEN BROWSER AND READ COMIC) SLOW RESPONSE CHARGING

DDTan777
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5S PHONE
Firmware Version: Lastest version of rog
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: Intermitten
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Lastest Version of rog
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello asus, my name is david
i just want to told you that my ROG 5S got so many issues 🙂 and your technician couldn't solve this problem too..
I already go to your service center office on harco mangga dua twice
The first issue is : Slow awake and overheat issue, slow awake means, when i turn on the phone, it cannot turn on immediatelly and the overheat issue, my phone's temperature got so hot when i use it for light games like mobile legends and not hard games like genshin impact etc.
Second issue is : Overheat (when i just open the browser and read comic, playing light games like mobile legends and got extremely hot when i charge the phone even when i do nothing, it still hot), FPS Drop (for light games like mobile legends, when i play it the FPS Drop it never happen on my ROG 2 Phone before so i just got so confuse for the ROG 5S is quality), and slow respons over charging (when i plug in the charger it doesn't charged immediatelly and i have to wait for 2-3 seconds until the phone is turn on and charging, well it doesn't happen before on my ROG 2 Phone too)
The technician told me that they couldn't find the main reason about my issue 🙂 and they keep changing sparepart that are not related to the issue, can i get my rights here to get a new normal phone?
Because i buy it from april 2022
My RMA is : IDA3N90453
Unit : ROG 5S
🙂 i hope you can give me best solution
1 REPLY 1

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.