This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem In Asus Rog 5 Wifi Not Working

blaze0855
Star I
I have Updated To Android 12 My Wifi Is Not Working And Waiting A Long For Wifi . kindly Check The Problem Asus And Resolve The Issue As Soon As Possible I Am Facing This Lot Of Problem Office Work Is Also Pending .
screenshot-20220224-214651949.jpg

19 REPLIES 19

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Wow. I mean this is just amazing to hear that such a big company and no one from their team is owing to it. Basically their poor hardware is being fried up by the updates. So which means even if they replace the motherboard, in future when my phone goes out of warranty and an update fries my motherboard, I will be bearing the cost of it. Such a treacherous way of extorting money from us.
I wonder why haven't we taken it to mass media platform and sued these people. Why don't they own to a fault in their device I wonder. Pathetic!!!

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Despite the clear explanations of ZT-6ba223c6 you continue to incriminate the maj ???
While unlikely, it's still a possibility for those in Android 12 beta, unlike those in A11, 226 or it's sure to be HARDWARE.

We can also note that there are users in the Beta A12 programs who use their ROG5 for work despite the warnings!!!!!, sorry, but you have to blame yourself.

ZT-6ba223c6
Rising Star I
ReaperZ_Wolf

Wow. I mean this is just amazing to hear that such a big company and no one from their team is owing to it. Basically their poor hardware is being fried up by the updates. So which means even if they replace the motherboard, in future when my phone goes out of warranty and an update fries my motherboard, I will be bearing the cost of it. Such a treacherous way of extorting money from us.

I wonder why haven't we taken it to mass media platform and sued these people. Why don't they own to a fault in their device I wonder. Pathetic!!!

View post
What exactly was hard to understand in "the update doesn't harm you". The very same would have happened if you just restarted your phone... It's a hardware issue, send your phone to a repair center, they'll most likely replace it and extend your warranty like it was the case for most others.
Of course broken devices are unfortunate, I'm sure it could have been prevented and I can totally see it's a bad experience. I can see your frustration as well but that shouldn't prevent you from logical thinking.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi blaze0855,
Apology for the experience. For now, request you to please visit the service center. Please share the RMA via PM if you have any issues during service or any issues confirm via PM as well.
Thanks.

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
ARP_ASUS

Hi blaze0855,

Apology for the experience. For now, request you to please visit the service center. Please share the RMA via PM if you have any issues during service or any issues confirm via PM as well.

Thanks.

View post
Even after motherboard change the many are reporting that they are facing same WiFi issue along with other problems. So if such things reoccurring again when the phone is out of warranty is Asus charging us? I heard that they are charging from the service centre around 40k Indian Rupees. If so why should i get my phone repaired if there is no solution to this problem.