This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't connect my wifi and hotspot after updating

Ani3090
Star I

Last night update my phone than I can't connect wifi and hotspot this is company issue that not my fault so plz look into 

15 REPLIES 15

I have the same issue. 

ROG 3 Android 12

Update 31.0210.0210.303   November 8.2023

Wifi can't be switched on. Only mobile data works. I tried all known fixes. None work. 

Can you help pls.

if your product is out of warranty they will replace the motherboard at chargeable base. If your product is within warranty go for the service centre they will replace without any charges. Hope this will help you.

ChacoTac0
Star III

No one will look into if your product is out of warranty they will replace the motherboard board costing around 36K Rupees. Is your product is within warranty go for the service centre they will replace without any charges. Hope this will help you.  This is the #fault of #ASUS the push buggy updates to their #ROG-phones and scaming their costumers.

** After you get your phone repaired please do not update any version before 1year atleast. **

Ajuhack
Star I

I am also facing same issue with the device unable to connect wifi .. showing wifi option grey .

@Ajuhack 
According to what you described, please refer to the following FAQ to try to troubleshoot your Wi-Fi problem first. 
https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1006657
If the issue persists, I have PM you for confirming your product warranty.
Please check the PM inbox at the top right corner of the screen and kindly provide the requested information.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.