Nadzi
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi everybody.
Asus has announced on its website information about the introduction of the new ASUS ROG PHONE 6.
I would like to buy it but I am very afraid of all the defects that occurred on the last generation of asus ROG PHONE.
More than half of the people here in the foreground are dissatisfied with their asus rog phone and this seems very unacceptable to me. Asus ROG PHONE 3 suffers from faulty display problems. None of the competent asus has eliminated this problem. ASUS ROG PHONE 5 has a problem with defective motherboards, malfunctioning wifi and none of the competent has ever solved this problem. Asus zenfone 7/8 has a problem with the green screen. Asus' response is additionally freezing and they correspond to 1 in 100 posts. I would like to buy the latest Asus Rog 6 phone and use it to play games, but these problems are simply unacceptable.
To buy or not to buy ??? I don't care about money. I want the phone to function normally like any other manufacturer.
13 REPLIES 13

XiiSharkz
Star III
I used ROG 2 and got motherboard issue 2 times . Then upgraded to ROG 3 because I think maybe that was my unlucky moment to get a defect products but then my ROG 3 got almost 3 times going to Asus Center . And then I upgrade to ROG 5S and only 2 months of usage the board broken again 🤣
I sold the device very cheaply even Asus add 1 more year free warranty after I made a complaints regarding it's quality . Bought Nubia and now I feel happy and relieved . It's been 5 months now and still doesn't have anything problem so far. The performance also very very good compared to ROG. Most thing I hate bout that phone is they limit the CPU performance if you don't buy their stupid cooler 🤣 please , just waste your money on other brand . Don't trust Asus.

k_huat
Rising Star II
XiiSharkz

I used ROG 2 and got motherboard issue 2 times . Then upgraded to ROG 3 because I think maybe that was my unlucky moment to get a defect products but then my ROG 3 got almost 3 times going to Asus Center . And then I upgrade to ROG 5S and only 2 months of usage the board broken again 🤣

I sold the device very cheaply even Asus add 1 more year free warranty after I made a complaints regarding it's quality . Bought Nubia and now I feel happy and relieved . It's been 5 months now and still doesn't have anything problem so far. The performance also very very good compared to ROG. Most thing I hate bout that phone is they limit the CPU performance if you don't buy their stupid cooler 🤣 please , just waste your money on other brand . Don't trust Asus.

View post
Hi bro just to check if Nubia with a11 or a12? Thanks

Nadzi
Rising Star I
I decide between ROG 6 or Samsung galaxy S22 Ultra. The price is exactly the same. it's a changing dilemma.

excavation5
Rising Star II
Nadzi

I decide between ROG 6 or Samsung galaxy S22 Ultra. The price is exactly the same. it's a changing dilemma.

View post
Before i buy rog phone 5 i was using only Samsung S series and even whit some of the problems Rog phone is better than Samsung for gaming and music and battery i will never buy samsung again !!!
Galaxy s22 is whit bad battery bad gaming performance bad processor ... the phone get hot from almost everything just go in youtube and search for temperature ,battery,performance test in gqmes and you will see how bad is it

Nadzi
Rising Star I
maybe the S22 has an ultra lower performance than the ROG 6, but it is FUNCTIONAL. There is no problem with the speaker, motherboards, displays, batteries ... Some have complained about their ROG 5 in half a year 3x ... S22 ultra offer, display with QHD + 1750nit, telephone support and updates for up to 4 years ... it can seem ... I do not want to offend the brand, but simply today, compared to what will cost ROG6 (1200 euros) are competitors who simply offer more ... And most importantly, there is more certainty that the phones will be no problem. But I would still like that ROG phone 6:)