This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi and hotspot cannot turn on

benjie1789
Star I
Cant turn on my wifi/hotspot, sometimes its ok but when i turn it off or restart my phone wifi wont open again. I already tried to reset factory data still not working. Any suggestions how to fix this?
9 REPLIES 9

Mostwanted
Rising Star II
I'm also experienced same issue on Rog 3 Since Android 12 update till now

petergroft29
Star II
Restart and turn off battery saving mode. A simple restart can solve more problems than you think. ...
Adjust your Wi-Fi or VPN settings.
Check for software updates.
Lower the frequency band on your phone.
Reset your network settings.

Regards,
Peter

willjoe2442
Star III

Make sure the wireless function is activated

Click the [Network & Internet] icon on the taskbar①, then make sure Wi-Fi is [Turn on]②. Note: When the Wi-Fi icon highlights to blue, the function is enabled. If the problem persists, please continue to the next troubleshooting step

Regards,

Will

willjoe2442
Star III

Run Network Adapter Troubleshooter. Type Troubleshoot in the search bar of your PC and open the Troubleshoot settings. Scroll down the right pane and select 'Network Adapter' and click on 'Run Troubleshooter'. The PC will then start checking for possible errors and will possibly detect the issue.

Regards,

Will

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.