Adeel_Jutt
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:236
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I Am Posting This Again Because Some People Have Volte Issue Or Cooler Fan Issue Is There Any Other I Need To Be Aware Of Please Help Each Other out If There Any Other Problem With Android 12 Update Please Share With Us
14 REPLIES 14

BPM
Rising Star II
My Aero Active 3 cooler works just fine, and I'm on the most current build of A12 (.236). Why others are having issues, I don't know.
VoLTE support seems to be spotty, depending on who your carrier is. We have a thread going on to collect details about VoLTE/VoWiFi support for each carrier, and there is (at least) one Asus mod who seems to be actively reviewing the forum and reporting bugs to the developers.
Danishblunt

Since this varies greatly from person to person I would like to create this topic in order to make the devs figure things out easier.

Fill out the following:

Provider: TDC

Provisions:

( type in calling app: #*#4636#*# for getting the information )

VoLTE: Yes

Video Calling Provisioned: Yes

WiFi-Calling: Yes

What doesn't work:

VoLTE doesn't work, Wifi Calling works fine.

@Mattias_ASUS You can tell the devs to look for this topic to fix further VoLTE issues. Some cant use Wifi Calling, others have VoLTE enabled in settings but doesn't actually work on their phone.

Wifi Calling / VoLTE not working? Look here!
And, if you're willing to root your phone, you can force enabling VoLTE/VoWiFi even if it isn't officially supported:
Danishblunt

Since I'm impatient I decided it would be the best course of action to enable VoLTE myself.

screenshot-20220808-194653395.jpg

For those who have root, you can basicially follow this guide:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guide-enabling-volte-vowifi-v2.4028073/

P.S If you have trouble etc. refer to the thread on XDA. In my case VoLTE never worked only Wi-Fi calling, probably due to borked configuration file and since I didnt really feel like doing a reflash, i fixed it myself via qualcomms diag.

Keep in mind, if something goes south you can brick your device, so be warned.

enabling VoLTE yourself

MrBlackCrush
Rising Star II
But you guys often advice root as a solution to problem, which is a thing most of the users will never do, it's a very risky procedure too..

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
MrBlackCrush

But you guys often advice root as a solution to problem, which is a thing most of the users will never do, it's a very risky procedure too..

View post
Well what else do you propose when the company who made the phone refuses to comply?

eqlmhrheqlm
Star III
personally, I have no issue except with the disturbing mode, which does not work blocking calls while it is ON