cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warzone Mobile for Asus Rog Phone 6

Luc1fer
Star I

As the title shows

I know there would be comments about “This game isn’t optimized on Android devices etc etc etc”. Before the recent update on Warzone Mobile (somewhere around July 2024), it runs PERFECTLY on the phone, medium-high graphics, uncapped FPS at a stable 70-100+ FPS for both Multiplayer and BR mode. Yes, on a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 phone. That’s how I could grind and levelled up from level 1 to 400+ in a month with just short hours of gameplay a week including the rank tokens and what not because it was SO BUTTERY SMOOTH.

After the update (From July 2024) onwards, it was real bad, it wasn’t even a gaming phone at all. I barely played more than 15 mins each day. Well I Asus is not the issue so does the phone itself. As you guys know, ROG 6 able to run any games smoothly to date. I understand that the users should be contacting the game devs directly and what not but trust me, myself and some other folks had tried that for a while now and nothing gets up there.

I would like to suggest that Asus work with the game developer to push an update just for ROG games like how Samsung doing it (https://www.sammyfans.com/2024/08/03/samsung-galaxy-s24-will-get-cod-warzone-mobile-graphics-patch/a...). 

It would give it’s brand image a tremendous boost knowing that Asus is pushing for premium quality performances and only Rog users has this exceptional tailored “service” like how the collaborative efforts by Rog Tencent with PUBG.

I or rather we (I’m sure there is a huge community) has been supporting Asus ROG phone for a while now and this definitely be a huge thing.

0 REPLIES 0