Star I
System: windows 11
Battery or AC:
Model: MB165B
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I bought a new MB165B Zenbook. Downloaded the drivers and the utility widget. Connected it to my Dell laptop. Then tried to detect the zenbook but nothing. I have tried the same with my MacBook Air and it also does not detect the zenbook. If I cannot get this to work I am going to have to throw this new screen in the dustbin.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
ckeyser
  1. System: windows 11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: MB165B
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:I bought a new MB165B Zenbook. Downloaded the drivers and the utility widget. Connected it to my Dell laptop. Then tried to detect the zenbook but nothing. I have tried the same with my MacBook Air and it also does not detect the zenbook. If I cannot get this to work I am going to have to throw this new screen in the dustbin.

Zenbook MB165B
@ckeyser
Here we mainly discuss the issues/questions related to ASUS laptop.
For your ZenScreen questions, I suggest you contact our local call center to have further assistance.
Please refer to below and find the link of local call center.
ASUS - Contact UsSorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.