LoweRus
Rising Star I
System: Windows 10 2004
Battery or AC: 180W adapter
Model: Asus TUF gaming FX506IU
Frequency of occurrence: 1-2 times per day
Reset OS: +
Screenshot or video: Added (my video)
My new FX506IU laptop stutters 1-2 times a day, I thought it was a software problem, but I don't know what to think. It manifests itself as follows: a strong drop in frames per second and sound stuttering, as if the entire system is slowing down (1-2 seconds). I tried to install different versions of windows (1709, 1903, etc.), this error still remains, I tried different drivers, from the oldest to the newest, installed everything from the official website of the manufacturer (Asus), but it also did not help. Any thoughts on how to solve the problem?
In general, this is just a living hell, because this problem has been haunting me from the first days of using a laptop, I took it to an authorized Asus service center, but in our city in authorized service centers, apparently, only fools work, and they simply could not identify my problem, no matter how actively I would describe it. Also, the reviews about all of them are just awful, someone steals RAM from new laptops, someone else somehow messes up. And that's why I didn't make any more attempts to take my laptop to service centers, lest it get worse. And this question is brewing: HOW TO BE !? I gave over $ 1100 for a laptop that can't do its job properly! And in the end I stay at a broken trough ??? Now I just want to figure out what the problem is, I don't even hope to get the money back for the laptop, looking back at the quality of service in Asus services.
Someone faced my problem? How did you decide? Help me! I am desperate, every day I work on my laptop and suffer this error!

Same problem post:
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/25590/fx505du-stuttering-video-and-audio

17 REPLIES 17

LoweRus
Rising Star I
Qwe

image.png

wlan + spotify ?

wlan + twitch?

5~6hrs occur once?

View post
Hi, I already tried to disconnect the WLAN adapter and even inserted another one via usb, + the built-in disconnected via the device manager, it didn't help, it's not the WLAN adapter and I guess the problem is not related to the Internet.

Qwe
Star I
not related to the Internet
STUTTERING VIDEO AND AUDIO -> play local files?

may i know highest DPC driver ? is it nv?
image.png

LoweRus
Rising Star I
Qwe

image.png

View post
Qwe

image.png

View post
Stuttering is not related to drivers, because sometimes stuttering is not accompanied by a sudden increase in driver latency. Besides, in the video with the voltages on the processor cores, the alignment is noticeable at the moment of stuttering, which indicates that the processor is idle.