This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fTPM stuttering ROG stix G15 2022

ma2tia
Star II
When will the BIOS fix for the AMD fTPM stuttering for ROG Strix G15 2022 be released? there are any solution for this?
thanks
(model G513RM-HQ064W)
23 REPLIES 23

ma2tia
Star II
@Falcon_ASUS
the problem is still there after 2 fabric reboot and updating all the drivers and the bios to 323

ma2tia
Star II
MrEngineer

Hi, I also have G513RM but on official website latest BIOS version is .320. Where did you get BIOS version 322?

View post
from the myasus software, in the liveupdate area

Falcon_ASUS
ma2tia

@Falcon_ASUS

the problem is still there after 2 fabric reboot and updating all the drivers and the bios to 323

View post
@ma2tia
According to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/ Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

RiseBeyond_
Star I
Hi I have a asus rog strix g15/G513RW it has a 3070ti and ryzen9 6900hx cpu. I have experienced a stutter at random times as well I would like to confirm it’s the same one you have.
so first when it happens my audio sounds like it’s under water with a robot filter and slowed down and my mouse goes choppy like if it’s reporting 3fps. The stutter only last 2-3 seconds and can happen at any point during use. It happens 1-2 times a day. The task manager pretends like it never happend. The only times It happens is on the desktop, on google, and especially on Netflix also when dragging a program on your screen. Also I can’t reproduce it he stutter no matter how hard I push the Gpu

I would also like to ask if you experienced other things with it and you said you recorded hwinfo where exactly did it report the problem in that program and if it did not let me know if you found nothing.

Thanks I hate this issue, it does not stop me from doing anything but the thought of spending 3k on a laptop and it stutters for no reason drives me mad

Small thing, the stutter rarely happens in games and never happens in deamding games like cyberpunk

Jay_Ros
Star II
ma2tia

When will the BIOS fix for the AMD fTPM stuttering for ROG Strix G15 2022 be released? there are any solution for this?

thanks

(model G513RM-HQ064W)

fTPM stuttering ROG stix G15 2022
Pythius

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/236170#Comment_236170

You can reproduce it here:

amd.com/

en/support/kb/faq/pa-410

View post

It is an issue even acknowledged by AMD (as we can see on that link), but I don't think we'll ever get a bios update for that. I'm still waiting for that bios update on an ASUS TUF FX505DT from 2019. AMD says we require a BIOS update with AMD AGESA 1207. My laptop is still on AGESA 1004.