This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot Pattern for Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe but it also had Fingerprint unlock.

LuckyPed
Star I

Model Name: Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ( ZS570KL )
Rooted or not: Not Rooted.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello.
My old mobile was broken for a year, I finally paid for it and fixed it but it seems I forgot the password I used on it...
It should be unlocked by my Fingerprint but it seems because I input the wrong pattern for 5 time, the fingerprint no longer works either...

Is there anyway to bypass this lock ? I fixed this phone becouse I need my data... so I do not want to do Factory Reset !
The mobile is connected to my Gmail Account, I have the account. the FingerPrint is also on my finger, but it wont work atm.
will waiting for a day or something let it go back to accepting my fingerprint ? or is it fully locked and only work by pattern ?
Even turning it off and on right now still 1 wrong pattern ask me to wait 30 second, i tried it more and it become 60 second... It seems I really can't remember the pattern...

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
LuckyPed
  1. Model Name: Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ( ZS570KL )
  2. Rooted or not: Not Rooted.

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello.

My old mobile was broken for a year, I finally paid for it and fixed it but it seems I forgot the password I used on it...

It should be unlocked by my Fingerprint but it seems because I input the wrong pattern for 5 time, the fingerprint no longer works either...

Is there anyway to bypass this lock ? I fixed this phone becouse I need my data... so I do not want to do Factory Reset !

The mobile is connected to my Gmail Account, I have the account. the FingerPrint is also on my finger, but it wont work atm.

will waiting for a day or something let it go back to accepting my fingerprint ? or is it fully locked and only work by pattern ?

Even turning it off and on right now still 1 wrong pattern ask me to wait 30 second, i tried it more and it become 60 second... It seems I really can't remember the pattern...

Thanks.

Forgot Pattern for Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe but it also had Fingerprint unlock.
@LuckyPed
Unfortunately, if you forget the pattern lock or unlock password, we may only suggest that you restore the system before using it. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 
Can't unlock your Android device - Android Help