This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus tuf a15 bios-316 can't able to connect OnePlus 9 pro to type c port for data transfer

THARINISH
Star I
System: asus tuf a15 FA506IV
Battery or AC:
Model: FA506IV.316
Frequency of occurrence: ALWAYS
Reset OS: YES,but no effect
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
I have bought OnePlus 9 pro, I have asus tuf a15 FA506IV LAPTOP with bios version 316. I have not able to connect(mobile phone doesn't show up) my OnePlus 9 pro device to my asus tuf a15 laptop via type c port in the laptop for data transfer. I have even tried downgrading bios to 315 but no use , I have even tried to update my tuf a15 type c drive but it shows "its already updated to new version". But I can connect my OnePlus 9 pro to tuf a15 via USB port for file transfer. I saw many customers deal with same issue with type c port in asus tuf a15 for connecting OnePlus smart phone to asus tuf a15 via type c port for file transfer.
Please rectify this issue and I can surely tell that it is a bios update issue and I ask asus to give a new bios update to asus tuf a15 FA506IV Resolving this issue.
5 REPLIES 5

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Where does your cable come from? both from OnePlus?
Type C to Type C and Type C to Type A.
And please report this issue to One plus as well.
Thank you.

THARINISH
Star I
My type c to type c cable is from OnePlus, but my laptop only doesn't recognise my OnePlus 9 pro , but it recognise my samsung galaxy tab s6.
Even my OnePlus 9 pro is brand new.

THARINISH
Star I
Now the problem is resolved, after I installed the drivers from OnePlus.

THARINISH
Star I
again the problem came after updating windows to 21H1, oneplus 9 pro keep on connecting and disconnecting when connected in type-c port on my laptop with oneplus official type-c to type-c cable.