This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate Issue G713RS Laptop

seven_of_moo
Star II

Hello, just wondering why this newest version (5.4.8.0) has changed from showing the GPU Temp to showing Frequency on the Home screen? I can't change it back and also since the update I've had my G713RS laptop peak at 90℃ at times by just opening the program. It seems to have levelled out now. Even the Aurora Sync(Aurora Lighting) quit working for time. Not impressive at all, everything was working as it should until said update. Why would Asus update something that wasn't broken? I have looked on other forums and people have tried uninstalling Armoury Crate with the 'Official' tool and reinstalling it again and the new install seems to  create more of a mess.  I think this needs to be addressed ASAP. Any Info/Help or answers would be much appreciated...Ty

6 REPLIES 6

Falcon_ASUS

@seven_of_moo 
Please kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1.What is the BIOS version and operating system build version you are currently using?
2.Could you please provide pictures for me to confirm?
3.Please refer to the following FAQ to upload the log file to the cloud storage, and I will pass to our tech team for further confirmation.
[Gaming NB/DT] Armoury Crate Introduction (Ver5.0) 

Q5: What is App Diagnostics? (New Feature)

A5: In Armoury Crate "Settings"① and check "About" page, If clicking App Diagnostics "Record Log", the Privacy Policy Statement will pop out. Once user agreed statement, the Armoury Crate will start to collect problem log  and user can click "Generate log data" to generate the log file with encrypted (ASUS log file). After log saved, user can provide it to the repair center or technical supporter for further Armoury Crate problem diagnostics.

** I have sent you a message, please provide me with the link via the message.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

Hello Falcon, sorry for the late reply. Since I posted in the forum there have been a couple of updates to Armoury Crate, but it's still showing the main info screen in MHZ not the Temp. I will send you a screenshot. The firmware version on my laptop is: G713RS.317. Armoury Crate version is: 5.4.8.0  The Bios Version is: American Megatrends International G713RS.317, 2022-05-30 There should be a way to change from MHZ to Temp, MHZ really tells me nothing, temperatures are what I like to monitor. Since the last few updates the temps on my laptop have never gotten close to 90 degrees Celsius, so I don't think the log will tell you much really. That was over a week ago now. Let me know what transpires...Ty   D

@seven_of_moo 
I will forward the information to the relevant department.
We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

Tyvm, hopefully your Tech Dept will be able to revert it back to the way it was. I look forward to any updates...D