This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate Issue G713RS Laptop

seven_of_moo
Star II

Hello, just wondering why this newest version (5.4.8.0) has changed from showing the GPU Temp to showing Frequency on the Home screen? I can't change it back and also since the update I've had my G713RS laptop peak at 90℃ at times by just opening the program. It seems to have levelled out now. Even the Aurora Sync(Aurora Lighting) quit working for time. Not impressive at all, everything was working as it should until said update. Why would Asus update something that wasn't broken? I have looked on other forums and people have tried uninstalling Armoury Crate with the 'Official' tool and reinstalling it again and the new install seems to  create more of a mess.  I think this needs to be addressed ASAP. Any Info/Help or answers would be much appreciated...Ty

6 REPLIES 6

@seven_of_moo 
It has been confirmed that the display of temperature is an adjustment of Armoury Crate v5.4 and above. 
At present, Armoury Crate v5.4.8 has been removed, you can install v5.3.4 by reinstalling.
However, the new version of Armoury Crate released later will still import this new display interface.
In addition to the two problems you mentioned : the temperature is too high after the update & the Aura Sync function fails, you may still need to provide the log for further confirmation.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.