This widget could not be displayed.
Others
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ProArt PX13 HN7306WV won't wake up from sleep mode

Hello.I purchased a ProArt PX13 HN7306WV laptop a few days ago.After purchasing and setting it up, I used it well, but at some point, I noticed that when I left the computer, the laptop would go into sleep mode and not wake up again.When the proble...

Asus tuf A15

When ever the laptop is left idle it went to sleep mode. And the fan speed maxes out in sleep mode . Whenever i awake it goes back to normal. Is the fan speed a issue ?

Saswat by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MuseTree & StoryCube gone

I just ordered a ProArt PX13 laptop last week (order number 6000008283), but I replaced the SSD to 2TB and reinstalled everything. Everything is working fine, but I noticed that MuseTree and StoryCube are missing from the ProArt Creator Hub. I looked...

Asus Laptop G14 FN Lock

Just in case anyone needs this, my FN Lock feature is activated by pressing FN+C.I tried all combinations that I saw on google nothing worked. I found out by pressing FN and mashing all the keys. This might work if you don’t have a dedicated FN Lock ...

hexank by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RAM upgrade for ASUS Notebooks - not working

Hi All,I own 4 ASUS Notebooks.Today I bought memory sticks to upgrade two of them.One is a TUF Gaming F17, 2022 model.The other is a VivoBook X515EA, 2021 model.I bought a 16GB DDR5, 4800Mhz for the TUF and a 8GB DDR4 3200Mhz for the Vivobook.I also ...

TUF F17.png vivobook.png

StoryCube can't start

I'm needing some help with StoryCube, I'm having issues trying to get it to work, I've given it quite a few tries since I got the laptop (ProArt P16 H7606WI) about a month ago but all I get are black screens, or black screens with the logo, it seems ...

fanzola_0-1728954703260.png fanzola_1-1728954750561.png fanzola_2-1728954913723.png fanzola_3-1728955060312.png
fanzola by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help!! My laptop keeps heating up when doing notting syddenly

So suddely i noticed that fans are not really turning off which is unusal  so i tried the silent mode and the fan sopped by by slowly the cpu temp keeps risng from 54 to 70 within couple of min and i have noting turned on in the background or any thi...

I really need Asus Rog Ally

I Really Want The Asus Rog Ally For A YouTube Video. But I'm Broke... I will pay for shipping Though just in case. You guys don't have too. it's just a request. Please and thank you if you give it to me Asus Have a good day.  @Hazy 

Hazy by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rog Ally Extreme Bluetooth Disconnects

I've had this unit for over a week and still cannot get it to work properly with an external controller. When I go to launch a game, which seems to be mostly Steam games, it locks and Bluetooth will not connect. I have to restart it to get it back. T...

kenb129 by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asus Rog Strix Scar G733CX Very long repair time

Dears,I gave my Asus Rog Strix Scar G733CX model computer to ASUS authorized service for repair on 03.Sept.2024.While my laptop was under warranty, I also paid the repair fee requested from me by the ASUS authorized service.According to the latest in...